ALESSI Dédé Doorstopper in Brown Metal
Designed by Philippe Starck in 1996 and originally produced in die-cast aluminium, the Dédé doorstop is a sculptural figure that gives life to one of the many anthropomorphic characters typical of the French author's poetic imagery. An unconscious world transformed into an expressive and functional object.
The re-edition of Dédé is made of thermoplastic resin and is available in black and with a Brown Metal PVD finish.
Dédé is a perfect example of Starck's poetic: an object capable of surprising, conveying emotions and recalling memories.
An evocative form becomes a familiar everyday companion.
- Thermoplastic resin doorstop
- Non-slip rubber base protects the surface on which the doorstop is placed
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- An evocative, poetic design
- A familiar presence to make any room unique
- An object to surprise and excite
Clean the doorstop with a soft sponge and a non-abrasive detergent